Friday, February 2nd
12:00 – 1:30
REGISTER FOR FREE
Tickets are free for all UCAC or NUCANY members, as well as non-members but registration is required.
Most business owners are constantly playing defense with their business. Reacting to events as they happen rather than driving them. In many instances, the business owns them, not the other way around. All members of the New York and Connecticut chapters of NUCA (the National Utility Contractors Association) are invited to attend this powerful session.
Getting control over your business requires getting strong in six areas:
1) Vision: Getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
2) People: Getting the Right People in the Right Seats
3) Data: Making decisions off of objective facts and figures (not egos, opinions and emotions)
4) Issues: Knocking down big important problems, at the root, consistently
5) Process: Doing the most important things, the best and right way every time
6) Traction: Instilling accountability and discipline throughout the company so that everyone executes on your vision, every day
In this presentation, we will discuss tools and disciplines to build strength in each of the six key areas of your business. You will walk away with multiple actionable steps to build a better business starting tomorrow. There will be a 15-minute Q&A session from 1:15 – 1:30.
Registrants will be emailed the Zoom link on Thursday, February 1st.
Business Owner and Operator
My obsession is building great businesses through great leadership teams. And I’ve dedicated my career to just that.
I started my entrepreneurial journey at 24, joining a small family business in the Northeast as COO, CFO, and Co-Owner. We bootstrapped 20x growth over 6 years, to an industry leading national organization with over 250 employees in over 35 states.
Through continuous learning, vulnerability, and a dedication to growth, I learned what it meant to be a leader and build a great business. Key factors in our success were a shared vision, accountability, and a dedication to building great people. Those factors would get continually stretched and challenged as we scaled. And then I discovered EOS, which became a focal point in keeping us disciplined in execution.
Flash forward and I’ve devoted myself to coaching entrepreneurs and leadership teams on how to build better businesses and better lives through EOS. I love it.
I work with clients of all sizes and ambitions but those dedicated to meaningful growth are my sweet spot. My clients are a reflection of me. Growth oriented. Passionate about development. Open and honest. Focused on building something special.
My Unique’s as an Exec Coach are:
- Fellow Business Owner and Operator
- Family Business Experience
- Deep Financial and Operational Acumen (CFO and COO)
- Board Member of Entrepreneurs Organization
- Change Management Expert